Heritage, Expertise, Emotion. Paris Auto Events (PAE) is the UTAC CERAM events cell. Come and talk to us about your projects!
Organisation of customised events
Experience, responsiveness and expertise: PAE, a full team working on your projects.
- Events (seminars, team building, network training, etc.)
- Product presentations (product launches, press days, meetings, conventions, annual general meetings, etc.)
- Photo shoots
- Track days (clubs)
2 prestigious sites just outside Paris
The Linas-Montlhéry motor-racing circuit (14 km of tracks) and the Mortefontaine site (22 km of tracks) are available to organise your events.
- Track rental
- Driver training
- Facilities and workshop rental
A unique reception hall
The "LE 1924" hall, located in the heart of the Linas-Montlhéry race track, is a new type of reception hall fully equipped to host your events.
The central area
The centre at night
- 470 m2 of usable space
- 224 places – retractable stands
- Terrace with panoramic view
- PRM access: ground level, lift, ramp
- Fully equipped (toilets, caterer's office, technical rooms, control room, WiFi, etc.)
Montlhéry and Mortefontaine Driving School (EFCAM)
- Support for events
- Driver training (eco-driving, safe driving, advanced driving workshops and more)
You can use the services of the EFCAM to supplement your events with driving courses.