Real Driving Emissions.
According to new European emissions regulation, the measurement of emissions of new type of vehicle will be performed during real driving as a way to improve emissions control.
This new regulation was introduced in January 2016. The measurement of vehicle emissions during driving on road is called RDE (Real Driving Emissions) and it requires the use of a PEMS (Portable Emission Measurement System) on the car.
We provide a complete scope of services to perform RDE testing:
- Proposal of UTAC CERAM RDE route profiles or creation of RDE route profiles on customers’ location,
- Installation of the PEMS, vehicle instrumentation and preparation,
- A dedicated and experienced team to perform RDE testing on proving grounds and open roads in combination with vehicle test benches,
- Data acquisition and analysis by our experts,
- Regulatory consulting/support.
Click here for more information.